BIOKET Digital Edition
March 1st- 19th, 2021
3 weeks of BIOKET To make the most of it!
- The full programme displayed as videos-on-demand
- Breakout sessions
- Innovation tours
- Start-up village
- Digital booths to meet & exchange with our exhibitors
- Live conferences
- Digital 1-to-1 meetings!
March 1st-March 19th, 2021: Video-on-demand
- Application of KETs
- KETs for algae biorefinery
- KETs for biomass pretreatment
- KETs for DSP
- KETs for ecoextraction (sponsored by Tournaire)
- KETs for lignin valorization
- KETs for process control, optimization and modelling
- KETs for wood biorefinery
- KETs to enzymatic catalysis and processes associated with biotechnology
- LIPES project final – Life Integrated Process for the Enzymatic Splitting of Triglycerides
Discover through 5 minutes pitch, the start-ups from the BIOKET start-up village. Discover the future bioeconomy key players and their technologies.
... and more VOD available from our partners!
March 15th - March 19th, 2021: In live!
Meet at your best convenience in individual and pre-scheduled meetings your next partners.
Start scheduling your meeting early March and meet them virtually between March 15th to March 19th, 2021. All time covered.
- March 16th (10h-12h CET): Moving from H2020 to Horizon Europe - what are the opportunities for the bioeconomy?
Sponsored by the University of Lille
- March 17th (14h-16h30 CET): Synthetic biology - a multi-stage rocket for the bioeconomy
Sponsored by Genopole
- March 18th (9h30-11h30 CET): Bring your innovations to market
Sponsored by ARD
Visit our exhibitors virtual booths from March 16th to March 18th. Access all information and details on our sponsors. Chat with them and get answers to your questions on their innovations and products.
To access the list of our sponsors, click here
More surprise in live also accessible!